Sunday, June 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: Back to Normal Life


That picture shows you the kind of cooking I did this weekend; my husband and I got to camping (just the two of us! thanks Mom and Dad!) for our anniversary, and I rediscovered the truth that all you really need for a good meal is bacon, a cast iron skillet, and a good fire. Oh, and maybe some eggs and bread. :)

But it's back to normal life, and here's what we're eating this week:
Monday: Twice-Baked Potatoes
Tuesday: freezer meal
Wednesday: Corn-Sausage Chowder
Thursday: cauliflower curry w/ pita bread
Friday: dinner @ folks
Saturday: frittata with tomatoes and feta (I might make this on Tuesday, and do a freezer meal on Friday, I'm not sure)

I got the link to the cauliflower curry from someone else's blog a Monday or two ago, and I'm sorry I don't remember who, because I'd like to credit you for the link! But I'm really looking forward to making it, it looks just splendid.

For more great menus, visit Organizing Junkie

Have a great week, and remember to check back here to see how the recipes turn out!

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

7 comments:

Stacy said...

YUM! I'm going to have to come back here!! It looks like you really enjoy trying new things!
I LOVE the focaccia picture in the post below...delicious.
Have a great week,
Stacy
http://homeschoolblogger.com/AussieinAmerica

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun camping!! Looks like a well planned week. Those foccacia sandwichs look yummy too.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Cauliflower Curry sounds intriguing. I will need to check out the link.

Christi said...

Your menu sounds great - especially the frittata and chowder!

Have a great week!

Annie said...

Your menu looks delicious.
Happy Monday!
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Sandra said...

Great menu, thank you for sharing :)

♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan Monday

Renee said...

Sounds like you had a great time camping! Great menu plan. Have a good week.