Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tomato Feta Frittata


"Tomato Feta Frittata": say that five times fast.

This was good. It was pretty easy, and I really liked the cooked, firm bites of garlic here and there. I served it on top of toast, which I think was a mistake, because I had a second piece by itself, and I was really able to savour the flavors in it more during that second helping.

And there's a lot of good flavor here. I substituted fresh basil for the parsley and majoram, and it was delicious. I also used a feta cheese that had some herbs added to it, and I don't think that hurt either. (And I added an extra egg, because I was cooking it in such a big skillet.) But if you want to dress up eggs to make them into a main dish, this is a good way to go.

My toddler didn't like it though.

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: