Sunday, May 6, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I'd like to point out that though the first meal sounds boring, it's actually the one I'm most excited about: it is, to quote the article I clipped it from, an example of "the Chinese technique of red cooking - braising meat in a flavorful combination of soy sauce, ginger, alcohol, and spices." Mmmmm. It's also to be my first chance ever to use Chinese five spice powder, and I've been curious about that for awhile. Aaah! Cooking is so exciting! (I'm such a nerd.)

Monday: Chicken and Potatoes over Sauteed Spinach
Tuesday: freezer meal
Wednesday: Oodles of Gingery Noodles
Thursday: Sausage and Pepper Calzones
Friday: dinner at folks'
Saturday: bagel melts

Yum, it's gonna be a good week! Check back here later in the week for pictures and reviews of how the recipes turned out! And check out Org Junkie for more yummy menus!

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

3 comments:

Annie said...

Your menu looks great!
Blessings~
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

Yum!! Gingery Noodles!! Have a great week. Looks Great!

Unknown said...

Chicken Potatoes over Sauteed Spinach sounds very tasty. I'm going to have to check out this recipe.
You have a terrific Mother's Day!